As I write this, the Democratic Party is poised to formally nominate Barack Obama as its candidate for President of the United States.
It's the triumph of fraud.
I've spent the past two months immersed in data from the 2008 Democratic caucuses. After studying the procedures and results from all fourteen caucus states, interviewing dozens of witnesses, and reviewing hundreds of personal stories, my conclusion is that the Obama campaign willfully and intentionally defrauded the American public by systematically undermining the caucus process.
This site represents the fruits of my research. It's a work in progress, obviously, and also a central repository for a vast array of data: articles and blog posts from around the web, personal emails to me, interviews with witnesses, affidavits and testimonials, campaign communications, and videos of the caucuses themselves.
I have elected to make this information public. I hope that it sheds light on the caucus process and inspires reform or total elimination of the caucuses. I also hope it gives pause to those Democrats who believe that Barack Obama is the rightful nominee and that Hillary supporters should just "get over it." I have been a Democrat my entire life, but I will not support the Democratic Party at the cost of democracy.
NOTE: To help disseminate the information in this website, I've created a 98-page report which summarizes my key findings and includes a sample of stories from each state. It's in pdf form, so it's suitable for emailing and printing out.
ADDENDUM 10/30/08: The final report from Peniel Cronin is must reading: The Peoples Vote: Delegate Allocation per Original Votes Cast and the accompanying spreadsheet.
HOW TO USE THIS SITE
The navigational areas of this site are organized into two broad sections under the Table of Contents in the sidebar menu: the OVERVIEW section with analysis and data related to the entire caucus process, and a STATES section with entries on each caucus state.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Introduction and Site Guide
- My Story
- The Caucus Factor
- The Travesty Continued
- The Undemocratic Democracy
- General Reports & Critiques: a compendium of online articles and blog posts by various authors, emails to me, and videos
- Caucus Statistics: a compendium of online articles and blog posts by various authors
- Camp Obama: a compendium of online articles and blog posts by various authors, emails to me, and videos
- ACORN and Voter Fraud: a compendium of online articles by various authors and personal emails to me
- Caucus Reform and Elimination: a compendium of online articles and blog posts by various authors
Each state page begins with my analysis of the caucus there.
Drill-down categories for each state are as follows:
- Demographics: basic data
- Articles: a compendium of online articles by various authors
- Polls: pre-caucus polling results
- Election Results: caucus results as reported by CNN
- Caucus Rules: where available, the official state Democratic Party rules
- Emails, Blog Posts, Surveys, Interviews, Testimonials: a compendium of personal reports in the form of emails to me, blog posts and comments from around the web, interviews I conducted, written surveys returned to me by email, and affidavits from caucus participants.
- Videos: videos shot by participants at the caucuses
Interview/Survey Protocol: this is the protocol I developed in June to guide my research with caucus participants.
The categories listed here are used to tag items across all states.
Leave a comment, post your own caucus story, or send me a private email.